- Accommodations include B&B's and Hotels and are listed on the basis of their natural nurturing environment on their involvement in wellness vacation activities
- Acupuncture has a long history in Traditional Oriental Medicine. Sterilized needles are inserted into specific points along the bodys vital energy pathways, or meridians. This stimulates, disperses, and regulates the flow of vital energy in the body. Acupuncture treats chronic acute conditions, offers pain relief, prevents illness, and enhances the body's inherent healing abilities
- The creative medium of art expression to realize and come from one's authentic self. Emphasizing the healing, integrating and ultimately joyful experience of contacting one's own inner source of creativity.
- Utilizes the breath to reach and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks. This approach bypasses the unconscious defensive structure, allowing the individual to heal old wounds, break dysfunctional relational patterns, and live more fully and authentically in the present moment in ways that conventional "talk" therapy often cannot address.
Crystal Healing and Trainings
- An advanced modality that works directly with the light, color, beauty and perfect geometric forms that the mineral kingdom provides to assist us in balancing all aspects of our being (mental, spiritual, emotional and physical).
Dance & Movement Therapy
- These approaches to therapy, use movements, body awareness exercises and the vibrational impact of sound to facilitate balance, self awareness and improve health. Dancing opens the way to the inner self. Physical and emotional tensions loosen and slowly dissolve. New vitality returns with a fresh view to life, uncovering hidden blockages and healing emotional wounds.
- Ecotourism is nature- and culture-based tourism that is ecologically sustainable and supports the well-being of local communities.
- Wellness providers offer workshops on their specialty allowing individuals to take greater responsibility for their own health and wellness.
- Energy therapy is based on the principle that our body emotes energy which can be seen and felt by those trained to do so. Energy therapists work with a person's energy field in identifying and treating inner emotional and physical distress.
- Fitness promotes overall wellness by strengthening muscles, enhancing lung capacity and improving blood circulation.
- Each flower has its own unique energy signature. Flower essences activate and release energy patterns by balancing, repairing and rebuilding imbalances on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. They are made from the flowers from the Garden Island of Kauai and other places around the earth. A flower essence practitioner can facilitate the choice of the appropriate essences for an individuals condition.
Hawaiian Healing Therapies
- Hawaiian healing therapies draw on the ancient wisdom of the Hawaiian people. These therapies are based on the belief that pursuit of wellness must address the Higher Self, the conscious mind, the subconscious and the body. Beliefs are the root of all illness. Hawaiian healers use plants and herbs, massage, prayer and hypnotic suggestion to identify and address conditions that are distressed within their patient. Being "right with spirit" is a requirement for the healer and is the ultimate goal of the treatment.
Holistic Health Practitioner
- The holistic health practitioner recognizes that mind, heart, body and spirit are all connected to the state of a person's health. These practitioners work with a variety of modalities to assess and address all four levels of our wisdom and advance our journey toward health and wholeness.
- Intuitive guidance combines psychic abilities with healing and counseling skills to assist you in healing past wounds and clearing obstacles affecting you in the present, so that you may more effectively create the future you desire.
- A muscle testing technique which accesses the innate intelligence of the body, revealing subconscious information regarding physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states.
Massage & Bodywork
- Many types and styles of massage therapy and bodywork offer both therapeutic and relaxing effects. Through the touch and manipulation of a person's soft tissue and muscles, physical and emotional stress and blockages are relieved, circulation is increased and pain and discomfort are diminished or eliminated.
- Includes a wide range of practices that involve training one's awareness or attention to bring the body and mind into greater harmony through the quieting of mind.
Music & Sound Therapy
- Modern science is now in agreement with what the ancient mystics have told us—that everything is in a state of vibration, from the electrons moving around the nucleus of an atom, to planets and distant galaxies moving around stars. As they’re creating movement, they are creating vibration, and this vibration can be perceived of as sound. Every organ, every bone, every tissue, every system of the body is creating a sound. When we are in a state of health, we’re like an extraordinary orchestra that’s playing a wonderful symphony of the self.
- Naturopathy treats symptoms and disease without the use of surgery or synthetic drugs. Utilizing interventions like fasting, special diets, massage, and herbal remedies which support the body's inherent ability to heal itself.
Personal Development and Psychology
- There are many therapies and philosophies that fall under this category. Generally, they are based on the premise that we can live life more fully and with great inner peace when we become aware of and consciously seek to resolve beliefs and heal emotional wounds that are limiting us.
- The healing of one person by another, when this is brought about by purely mental means, i.e., without the use of any known mechanical, chemical or energetic means.
- Sacred healing uses rituals, symbols and ceremonies to achieve healing and harmony at the highest levels of our being.
- Success coaching uses a variety of goal setting, values clarification and self awareness exercises to develop and design a path to personal success as each person defines it.